TAGGED BY LORRI: LIEBSTER AWARD OR SUM SHIT (what is it btw)
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers of course) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag back!
- I have a hard time remembering acronyms. I like giving acronyms to lots of things when I’m studying so I die when I’m asked to explain one since some are the same.
- I hate replacing things, especially ones that still work. I’ve had the same phone for a while, and I still have the ones I used before that (which were only replaced by gifts). It makes me feel like I quit on something when I replace them, so I try not to. I’m still using a first gen iPod shuffle which was a gift to me in sixth grade. I still have a B&W iPod Classic from high school. Both gifts, both still working.
- My room is blue. It used to be green. When I was younger, there was an anime character that I loved and she wore yellow and blue. My mom told me I could only choose one color for my room, so I put yellow and blue together and got green and I learned the color wheel and that’s how my room became green. A few years later, my brother decided he wanted a green room. At the time, he had a blue room. We ended up just switching colours during the next painting session.
- I own a lot more skirts than people think. I just don’t like wearing any because a) I don’t fit into some of them anymore, b) the university would kick me out because of the dress code, c) my relatives have taken to calling me fat in them, and d) I have developed a bigger distaste for how I look so no.
- I distinctly remember doing something like this before. Like…way before, but I don’t know…? I think there were two separate ones, the questions and the random shit.
- I have a lot of friends that don’t remember me. At least, I think they don’t. My memory’s pretty blotchy but I have lots of memories that are pretty clear. They’re mostly foreign exchange students, online friends, and friends I made when abroad. I still have some of them in my contact lists, but I haven’t talked to any of them. I miss them a lot, because present company kinda sucks sometimes.
- My tablet just broke! SLDKFJLSAKJFALQOR3GFVO3WREWVSAC.
- I am sad that my tablet just broke, but maybe a bit sadder that I am not as sad about my abysmal final exams.
- I have a conch shell that was fished out from the ocean by a family of fishermen from a village my class visited in my last year of high school. We were helping out in their houses while they were out for work, and they gave us the conch as a souvenir. I kept it for the class, but then I still have it because no one ever asked for it. It’s been yeaaars.
- I always manage to write a freakin essay on these things. What the hell.
- I’m smart, at least academically. It’s one of the few things I am genuinely proud of about myself (and no amount of “what good is that” is going to change my mind). I hate it when people knock me for being proud of it, especially when they reason out that it makes other people look bad too, but it’s like - dafuq do you expect me to do? Feign stupidity or match your level? loljk not applicable to everyone, really.
11 Questions For The Nominees:
If you were to be sent back in time just once for 24 hours, where and when would you want to be sent back to and why?
- Sixth grade, definitely. I’d write everything I know now in a piece of paper with list of shit that I should do and shit that I really shouldn’t do and put it in that one notebook that was stashed in the back of my cabinet that would make me actually believe it. I’d spend 23 hours doing that and then the other making myself believe it. It is game on from there.
If you had the power to bring back anyone to life, who would it be and why?
- The twin sister of this friend I had in grade school that died at birth. Most famous people are dead for a reason or have had their death impacts tons of people. I don’t really want anything to do with that. Most people that I know have died, well, I dunno. It feels weird bringing just one back.
Would you rather be able to travel to the past or to the future?
- Past if I could change things. If I can’t, future - just to see lottery numbers and things like that, although they’d probably change. I think like, just because an outcome went one way doesn’t mean it’s set in stone, so it would be nice to test a bunch of theories using that travel power thingy.
What would be your theme song / leitmotif if life was a movie?
- Probably some instrumental. Or silence. Or the sound of the streets. I don’t want a theme song.
It is the end of the world. To save yourself and your loved ones, you must enter a book with them and never come back. Would you choose The Lord of the Flies, Moby Dick, Les Misérables or 1984?
- Lord of the Flies. We can stop the kids from killing each other and use our brains to get us off the island since they were found by the end anyway. That and I get to go back to a world that’s pretty similar to the one we live in right now anyway.
You have accidentally discovered the location of Nicolas Flamel’s Sorcerer Stone. What would you do with it?
- Lead to gold, make the elixir of life, try everything it offers? I mean, I have the stone. Why not?
Who would you want to write your biography?
- I don’t know many authors, and I’m too lazy to think of any. Maybe some old dead one that would overanalyse my life using the stars and stuff or some modern person that includes really weird comments here and there and drawings all over the pages.
Who would you want to write the film score of your biopic?
- I know no one. My biopic would be hella boring though, so maybe someone who wants to kill his/her career.
Name a fictional character who is highly similar with you.
- Takako Chigusa. :( Damnit, really.
If you had to face any of these villains, who would you choose? a. Saruman (LoTR), b. Joker (DC Universe), c. Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter), d. GlaDOS (Portal 1&2)
- Joker? If only because he might not kill me right away.
Name one thing from your bucket list.
- I wanna drive a top-down with cheesy loud music along the coastline, like they do in those roadtrip movies.
I’m going back to my thesis in a moment, so I’m not going to tag anyone else (mostly because the people I talk to have already been tagged anyway). Errr, enjoy reading the essay of my answers to the above.